Hound & Human Clothing
Wrong Size or Change of Mind
We are happy to accept returns for our hound clothing but we please ask you to follow our guidelines below. Unfortunately if you do not follow the guidelines, we will not be able to accept your return.
For exchanges please also ensure you include a prepaid satchel with your items so we can send them back to you. If you don't include one we will have to invoice you for the costs.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receival
- Tags must not be removed or damaged on them items
- All dog hair must be carefully removed before returning them item (inside and out)
- Item cannot be stained or soiled
- Item cannot be washed
We do our best to make sure this doesn't happen, but sometimes it does. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and invoice number of the faulty item and we will work with you to make it right.
Items can be returned for the following:
- Exchange for another item (difference refunded if item is less)
- Refunded in full to your account (minus shipping for non faulty items)
Please note that we only have small batches of clothing so we may not always be able to get the desired item back to you.
- Email us at email@example.com with your invoice number and return request
- Once we have noted your return please send it to: 179 Gisborne Road, Darley, Victoria, Australia, 3340.
- Wait for us to inspect the item and confirm your return. Once we have confirmed or rejected your item we will reach out to let you know what the options are (exchange, refund, etc)
Refunds and Exchanges
We only issue refunds or exchange items if they are defective or damaged.
Strictly no change of mind refunds or exchanges.
Make sure the item you have selected is the correct size.
Our policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org